Bluebird Overseas is the one stop solution for all your Overseas Education needs. We offer free Career Counseling. We are Overseas Studies/Education Consultants for Study in New Zealand. New Zealand has an excellent education system. Qualifications gained here are accepted alongside the best in the world, and are recognized internationally. There are a wide range of study opportunities with an attractive and stimulating educational environment at all levels. The cost of study in New Zealand compares favourably with other countries. Education in New Zealand is highly regarded and has a very friendly educational environment. Education in New Zealand leads to Permanent Residency. We are the Authorised Representatives of numerous New Zealand Universities. We provide complete guidance regarding study in New Zealand. We assist our students for Coaching, Admissions, Visas and in short the entire process from start to end for study in New Zealand.
Facts About New Zealand
Facts About New Zealand
- New Zealand is located in the Southwest Pacific Ocean and consists of two main Islands as well as a number of smaller ones.
- The principal Islands are the North and South Islands which are separated by the Cook Strait.
- New Zealand is in the southern hemisphere, so January and February are the warmest months, Autumn is from March to May, Winter is from June to August, and Spring runs from September to November.
- An agricultural wonderland, New Zealand offers pristine farmland and World leading agricultural research and development programs.
- It has one of the highest literacy rates in World.
- It offers one of the best education systems in the World as school education is free and Universities and training facilities are available to all and are subsidized by cheap government loans to residents.
- Excellent health care is available to all New Zealanders and is fully subsidized for children under five years of age.
- The public health care system provides World-class care.
- It has a diverse multi-cultural population of around 4.5 million people
Why Study in New Zealand?
- British Based Education System .
- World Class Institutions .
- New Zealand has an international reputation as a provider of quality education
- Warm And Welcoming Environment.
- 15 years of education is acceptable in NZ.
- World leading Courses and Degrees.
- High Quality Living Conditions.
- PR (Permanent Residence) Opportunity.
About New Zealand Education System:
New Zealand has an international reputation as a provider of quality education. It has a progressive education system with many state of the art facilities.
- Education in New Zealand follows the three-tier model which includes primary schools, followed by secondary schools (high schools) and tertiary education at universities and/or polytechnics.
- No concept of Pre Sessional English Language Course in New Zealand.
- Usually two main intake :Feb and July.
- Students are allowed to work 20 hours per week during studies and full time during vacations.
- All students get one year job(search visa) and in addition another 2 years, if they find a relevant job within that duration in their area of study.
New Zealand at Glance:
Geography & Climate:
The climate is temperate, moderated by the oceans that surround it. It has one of the best climates in the World for plant growth. It has a reputation for being clean and green. It has one of the best scenery and beautiful locations, lakes, flora and fauna. A good highway system makes the country easily accessible.
The official currency of New Zealand is dollar. (NZ $). 1 NZ $ = Rs 45.06 /- (Approx. as in 2015).
Cost of Education & Living:
The cost of education in New Zealand is between NZ$ 7,000-15,000 for Undergraduate Courses and between NZ$ 18,000-30,000 for Post-Graduate Courses. The cost of living is approximately NZ$15000 per year, this covers all the living expenses; including accommodation, food, travel, books, clothes and entertainment.
The capital of New Zealand is Wellington. The major cities of New Zealand are Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, and Christchurch.